Friday, July 15, 2011

How are you feeling?

The pregnancy has gone very smoothly! During the first trimester I had about 10 days of queasiness but since then have felt wonderful. Early on I craved fruit, fruit, and more fruit. I think Robbie got tired of looking for watermelons in February and March – they are hard to find! Also early on the thought of beef was repulsive! Definitely over that now and eat anything and everything. We try to stay pretty active with lots of walks and heading to the gym every few days. I feel very fortunate to be feeling so good going into the 3rd trimester.

Annabelle is an extremely active baby. She kicks pretty much constantly sometimes kicking so hard it wakes me up in the night. We are afraid she is going to be a bit of a space hog (aka bathrooms, bedroom in her teenage years) because she will kick at anything that encroaches in her space until it moves out of her way. She kicks my seatbelt in the car, books or plates I rest on my stomach, and if I have my leg pulled up to my chest she will kick until I move. She will also kick if someone puts their hand on my stomach. Rob loves to torture her by pushing on my belly until she kicks in response. I just hope he lets her sleep when she gets here! This poor girl doesn’t know what she’s in for.

No comments:

Post a Comment