Friday, February 17, 2012

Our Funny Valentine

Robbie and I typically don't celebrate Valentine's Day but with a baby girl we use any holiday as an excuse to take cute pictures. Annabelle had two Valentine's outfits so we took a few photos ahead of time in her first one:





We were also surprised  on February 13th by a knock on the door and a big bouquet of pink flowers from her uncle Seth. The card read "There is no way that on my niece's first Valentine's, she doesn't get flowers. I'm sure the little heartbreaker will get plenty in her lifetime! Love you, Annabelle! SWR". On Valentine's Day I took some pictures of Annabelle with her first flowers. Mostly she just wanted to eat them...






 Bella and I spent Valentine's Day (and the days before and after) delivering cookies to some friends in the area and on our street. It was so much fun having an excuse to visit and I love giving away baked goods - this may be come a yearly tradition for us!
Our Valentine's cookies

No comments:

Post a Comment